DPSM have partnered with Galvin Green to search for a Managing Director – United States. Please see below information regarding the Person Specification and how to apply:
GALVIN GREEN US INC.
Galvin Green is a Swedish brand specialising in the design and supply of high-performance apparel to golfers in more than 30 countries worldwide. Galvin Green are the leading golf apparel brand in the UK & Ireland, which accounts for more than 60% of the group turnover last year. The Scandinavian market accounts for 20% of the group turnover last year.
Based in Växjö, central Sweden, the company was established in 1990. Galvin Green designs and sells multi-layer garments for the game of golf that are characterized as being highly technical, comfortable, breathable, and bright in colour and styling.
Galvin Green established, our US subsidiary, Galvin Green US Inc in 2013 and are today based in Avon Connecticut.
- Be an established customer focused senior executive, with direct experience of providing leadership and management.
- Be an exceptional commercial sales and business development professional, with expertise in negotiation.
- Be experienced in managing a team of Sales Agents.
- Have a proven track record in a relevant branded environment with significant exposure to the wholesale and licensing routes to market.
- Be an established and creditable leader with a high quality existing network in the sector.
- Be comfortable communicating to a group board and staff at all levels.
- Have a strong knowledge of the golf industry in the US with a full understanding of how it operates.
- Fully literate in technology and IT systems.
We are aiming to make an appointment late October.
Based in Avon, Connecticut, with travel across the US, and 3-4 events overseas.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer to attract best of breed individuals.
To apply, please send a copy of your Resume and Cover Letter to Doug Philip (Director at DPSM Consultants) via email@example.com