John O’Gaunt Golf Club
Closing Date: 27thFebruary 2019
John O’Gaunt Golf Club, established in 1948, is the premier and largest members Golf Club in Bedfordshire. The vibrant members’ club plays host to two championship golf courses, The John O’Gaunt Course and the Carthagena Course. In its distinguished history, the Club has hosted prestigious events such as, The English Seniors on two occasions, the Final Qualifying for the Ricoh British Ladies and the English Ladies Mid Handicap. With a strong membership and two courses rated as the best in Bedfordshire, the Club is looking for a strategic leader who shares the club’s passion and belief; who can inspire and lead with credibility and conviction.
Applicants should possess and be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- A proven track record in Golf Club management with experience of financial and budgetary control.
- A strong performance management ethos with commitment to motivate, develop and mentor others.
- An aptitude for developing a marketing & communications strategy.
- Developing and implementation of strong customer service programmes.
- Knowledge of specific accountancy and golf club management software.
- Excellent administration, organisational and time management skills.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective implementation and delivery of all health and safety legislation.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Flexible with commitment to work outside normal office hours.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV and Covering Letter to Douglas Philip (Director at DPSM Consultants) – firstname.lastname@example.org– before the 27thof February.
If you would like to discuss this role confidentially prior to applying, please call Douglas Philip via +44 (0) 7399440403.