Food & Beverage Operations Manager
Milltown Golf Club, one of Irelands Premier Private Golf Clubs, are currently seeking an experienced Food & Beverage Operations Manager to manage our front of house operation.
Our Club is ideally located only three miles from Dublin City Centre and only a few minutes’ walk from the Milltown and Windy Arbour Stops, on the Green Luas Line. After celebrating our Centenary Year in 2007, we have in recent years undergone an extensive refurbishment of our Clubhouse and undergone reconstruction of our 18 Hole Golf Course, too much acclaim. With one of the largest and active Memberships in the country we have developed an extremely busy Golf and Social Calendar, 12 months of the year.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, liaising with Department Heads and working closely with the Social & Catering Committee, the ideal candidate should have the following –
- Three years previous experience as a Food & Beverage Manager, ideally with catering experience and experience working in high-end hotels/venues/clubs.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on one’s own initiative.
- To be available for work Monday through Sunday and to be on duty for all major Club social and golfing event.
- IT literacy required. Able to use Microsoft Office and EPOS systems.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities and experience in managing a team.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- A genuine interest in food & beverage.
This exciting role is the main liaison with our Members, Committees and Golf Organisers at an operational level at our Club. You will have the skills to have a strong management presence and have the ability to work and develop a team to deliver the high standards expected at the Club.
If you feel you have the attributes and skills to join our team then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Salary will be dependant on experience and further training will be provided through the Club Managers – Management Development Program.
This recruitment process is being handled by Douglas Philip, DPSM Consultants. C.V.’s or further enquiries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org