DPSM Consultants has been engaged exclusively by Royal County Down Golf Club, Co. Down, Northern Ireland, to search for a new Secretary.
The Club was founded in 1889 and has had some of the best known course architects shape the course including Old Tom Morris, James Braid, Harry Vardon, Harry Colt and most recently Donald Steel.
The Golf Course regularly features as one of the world’s top 10 golf courses and has played host to a multitude of leading golf events including The Walker Cup, The Amateur Championship, The Curtis Cup and The Senior Open Championship.
We are searching for the following skill set:
- Proven strong leadership and diplomacy
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Highest levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Utmost levels of confidentiality and discretion.
- Experience in Club Management
If you are interested in this position, please email a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to Doug Philip (Director at DPSM Consultants) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Friday 24th of August.