Chief Executive Officer
Bruntsfield Links Golfing Society, Edinburgh
The Bruntsfield Links Golfing Society Limited (Bruntsfield), situated on Barnton Avenue, Edinburgh, is the fourth oldest golf club in the world. Over the last five years Bruntsfield has gone through significant change and modernisation, particularly in respect of the golf course, Membership policy and the senior management team, and is continuing to invest heavily in prioritising its service to Members, guests and visitors.
Due to the impending retirement of its current Chief Executive Officer, Bruntsfield is now seeking applications for his successor.
The role will have a very clear remit to:
- Build on the success of the previous years, by continuing to enhance the Member experience and levels of service;
- Lead, motivate and engage the course, clubhouse, professional, retail and administrative teams (approximately 35 staff) to deliver first class Member service at all times;
- Provide excellent support to the Board of Directors;
- Use previous golf experience and interpersonal skills to deliver on the broad agenda set by the Board;
- Maintain and build Bruntsfield’s reputation in a way that broadens the appeal of golf at Bruntsfield to all interested parties.
This is the most senior executive role at one of Scotland’s most prestigious golf clubs, appealing to experienced professionals with relevant leadership experience. For further details, or to submit a completed application, please contact DPSM Consultants.
To apply, candidates should send an email with a covering letter highlighting your motivation for the role and relevant experience, together with an up to date CV, details of your current remuneration and ability to relocate if necessary.
Application Deadline – Friday 24th September
Douglas Philip, Director at DPSM Consultants
Email: email@example.com \ +44 7399 440403