DPSM have been appointed by BAG SOLO to search for a Sales Manager to cover the Bike, Golf and Ski markets. If interested please contact us via email@example.com with a copy of your CV.
BagSOLO.com, Sales Manager
We are currently looking to fill an exciting opportunity for the position of Sales Manager at BAG SOLO. Reporting to the MD, you will be working within a growing team in the newly founded company helping to run the operation and achieved pre-set agreed sales targets.
Experience in the travel industry is a key requirement and the role will involve you driving sales and promotions across our portfolio; namely golf, bikes, skis and luggage. Ideally the individual will be a keen participant in one of those sports or have a background in sales and management in either sport or travel, or ideally both.
Working in concert with the Marketing manager you will be required to implement and manage a campaign to ultimately drive clients to our on-line site. This will include the identification and development of a sales plan and the profitable management of third party projects and contracts from inception to completion.
An in-depth working knowledge of all forms of media landscape is a key requirement, especially in digital and social media platforms.
You will need to be someone who can hit the ground running and whereas your main responsibilities will be sales and business development related, you will have a personal sales target and will be required to motivate and manage a team to aid you achieve those targets.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow to a senior level in the business and will be required to develop a team along the way to support the aggressive growth of the business.
Even though the company is UK based, the market served is global and any experience in overseas markets will be an asset.
Launched in Summer 2016 BAG SOLO is a unique new web service that was founded to ease the burden of travel. Our service allows customers to travel hassle free while we transport their items (golf clubs, bikes, skis, luggage) from door to door using world renowned courier services. Our offering is premium but available to our customers at an affordable price. See Ski video… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX2d0yJKPz4
- Experience of working in a sales environment within the travel/sport industry
- A people person who is confident communicating on the phone, building and nurturing relationships with prospective partners
- Knowledge of media landscape and specifically digital and social media understanding
- Good computer and keyboard skills (PC)
- Is highly organized and extremely responsive
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong attention to detail and customer service ethos
- Accuracy and attention to detail even when time pressured
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good administrative skills
- Quick to learn and a desire to grow
- Pro-activity/ability to think on your feet
- Numerate, keen to drill down into data, good Excel skills
- An ability to work on multiple pieces of work whilst maintaining a calm air
- A knowledge of CMS system WordPress