GANTON GOLF CLUB
One of the UK’s most prestigious golf clubs, host to the Ryder Cup, Curtis Cup and Walker Cup and many other major professional and amateur events is seeking to recruit a leader to play a major role in progressing the future of this historic club.
The role covers the full range of general management duties from setting operational business plans to leading and managing a diverse team of club employees. Above all the role is expected to provide leadership excellence in every aspect of the club’s operation.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong track record of providing service excellence to members and visitors
- Proven management and administrative skills, with a well organised and efficient style
- Business acumen and financial literacy
- Strong IT skills
- First class communication, leadership, motivation and diplomacy skills
- A passion for golf
- A flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work under pressure
An attractive package commensurate with experience is on offer.
DPSM consultants have been exclusively appointed to search for this appointment. To apply, candidates should send a cover letter highlighting their motivation for the role and relevant experience, an up-to-date CV, details of their current remuneration and ability to relocate if necessary.
Contact – Douglas Philip, Director at DPSM
Email – email@example.com