Title: Clubhouse Manager
Employer: The Golf House Club, Elie
Basic Salary: £28,000 + Benefits
Reports to: The Club Secretary
A unique opportunity exists for an exceptional candidate with a successful track record of leadership and high-quality operations management in a successful food and beverage environment.
The Golf House Club, Elie, regarded as one of the premier private members’ golf clubs in Fife, is searching for a new Clubhouse Manager. Founded in 1875, the Club has an 18-hole golf course ranked in Scotland’s top 30 and a full membership of 650 members (1000 including the E&ELGC). The club is keen to build on its success and has ambitious plans to invest in improving the clubhouse, course and other facilities over the next 3 years.
Reporting to the Secretary, the Clubhouse Manager will be responsible for all food, beverage and social events at the club. This will include managing the front of house team, the kitchen staff, planning, budgeting, and marketing to ensure the needs of members are met.
Key Responsibilities, Qualities & Experience:
- Provide a high-quality member experience
- Take ownership for the clubhouse’s P&L and help drive revenue and profit
- Create a member focused, service driven culture within the staff
- Provide a modern inventive food and beverage offering which meets the needs of members
- Help build a strong sense of community with the members
- Plan and implement a successful social and events calendar
- Assist in clubhouse related projects to improve the facilities and services
- Operate the facility in a safe and hygienic manner in line with current legislation
Closing date for applications is Friday 2nd April 2021
To apply candidates should send an email with a covering letter highlighting your motivation for the role and relevant experience together with an up to date CV, details of your current remuneration and ability to relocate if necessary
Please contact Douglas Philip at DPSM – email@example.com