Northumberland Golf Club
Northumberland Golf Club:
Founded in 1898, Northumberland Golf Club has established itself as one of the premier members Golf Clubs in the North East of England. The Club has an exceptional 18-hole championship golf course designed by Colt and Braid and in recent year hosted Open Championship Qualifying.
The Club is now searching for a new General Manager.
To work with the Board to ensure the Northumberland Golf Club offers its Members and Visitors the best possible golfing experience in a friendly and relaxed environment whilst holding executive responsible for the efficient day-to-day management of the Company in accordance with Board policies. The GM will report to the Chairman of the Board on general policy issues and has close links with all other Directors on their individual areas of responsibility.
The successful candidate will have a range of skills but is likely to have the following key qualities:
- Strong Commercial, Financial, Operational and Leadership skills
- Someone who has drive and enthusiasm who takes responsibility and motivates others.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and time management skills.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- High professional and personal standards
- Honesty and discretion when handling confidential financial information
- Strong customer service ethic
- An effective communicator
- Organised and methodical approach to record keeping and reporting
- Computer literate and good numerical skills, with attention to detail
- Be able to work flexible hours to suit the business
To apply, please email Douglas Philip, Director at DPSM Consultants, with a copy of your CV and Covering Letter.
Mobile: +44 7399440403
Application Deadline: Friday 10th March 2023.