General Manager, North Berwick Golf Club
DPSM is delighted to support North Berwick Golf Club with their search for a General Manager.
North Berwick Golf Club is one of the longest established golf clubs in the world and golf has been played over the West Links since the 17th century. Steeped in history it is the 13th oldest golf club in the world and only St Andrews hosts a club which has played continuously over the same course for longer. A championship venue, North Berwick GC has hosted The Open – Final Qualifying for both men and women along with both Amateur Championships.
Applications are invited from candidates who have an outstanding track record in stakeholder management, superb people skills, and a passion for golf. This is a unique opportunity for an exceptional candidate to take a step up and lead our dynamic team at this world top 20 club.
The successful candidate will be passionate about further enhancing the excellent reputation of the Club, and its member and visitor experience.
The successful candidate will have a range of skills but is likely to have the following key qualities:
- Someone who has drive and enthusiasm who takes responsibility and motivates others.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and time management skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Honesty and discretion when handling confidential financial information
- Strong customer service ethic
- An effective communicator
- Organised and methodical approach to record keeping and reporting
- Computer literate and good numerical skills, with attention to detail
- Be able to work flexible hours to suit the business
If you wish to apply, please send your CV and covering letter, detailing the attributes and qualities that make you the ideal candidate for the role to;
Douglas Philip | Director at DPSM Consultants
Mobile: +44 7399440403
Application Deadline – Friday 28th of October